Coordinators & Schedulers Training
This is a Coordinator and Scheduler training!
You can utilize this as part of a new hire training for new Coordinators or as a refresher in service.
Want to hire someone without Coordination experience? It may be beneficial to have fresh face, and fresh heart of a brand new Coordinator!
Have a high turn over in your staffing department? Give your employees the tools they need to be successful at their jobs.
The training program covers:
- introduction to Home Care
- what makes up a home care agency and description of each department
- authorizations/third party payers
- marketing and outreach
- hard to staff cases
- over time
- clock in and clock out procedures/ verifying duty sheets
- on call procedures
- deadlines, organizational skills, and planning
- when and what to report to your clinical team (including handling complaints) and more.....
Click the hyperlink in the document to access. This is a slide video presentation.
Slide handout, coordinator sample workflow avaliable upon request.