Updated: Nov 18
Dear Home Care Agencies,
NYS DOH modified the guidance regarding Covid-19 screening as following:
1. Home Care staff is required to be screened ONLY ONCE A DAY when at work.
2. Each agency should continue to have a policy in place and require each employee to:
- be self-monitored with no symptoms
- contact the agency if they have any symptoms during the workday or immediately after the home visit.
3. Each agency MUST have a plan in order to refer their staff to medical attention if they develop respiratory symptoms and fever.
4. Personnel are required to use appropriate PPE (e.g., masks).
Please see the following reference to have more details - 22-13.pdf (ny.gov).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Emmanuel Consulting Agency