Novice Self Pace Program for Home Care Startup
Time & Location
About the Event
What is the Novice Self Paced Program?
- A self-paced program for Nurses,Medical Professionals and anyone who wants to start a Non-Medical Home Care Agency or Personal Care Agency
- It's self-paced so that you can learn at your own pace and schedule (whether you work full time or at night you can launch your business)
- It allows you to launch your home care business with this 4-week program (from home care application to launch)
- Gives you Home Care application assistance and guidance from our Home Care Consultants
- Provides you with an electronic editable word document policy and procedure template (with agency forms) as a bonus!
- Gives you access to key professionals you will need to network with for your business! (Accountants, Social Media Specialist, etc)
What Does The Curriculum Include?
- Home Care 101
- Business Basics (Business Plan and Required Business Necessities)
- Policy and Procedure State Specific Assistance
- Getting Ready For Your Survey and Inspection
- Marketing and Branding
- Contracts & Partnerships
- Operations/ Intake
- Billing and Payroll
- Human Resources
- and more...
Why Join Now?
- To eliminate confusion in the process of building a home care agency
- So you don't have to waste time starting up your business
- So you can stop piecing information from amateur business owners, groups, google, and a host of other influences keeping you back (plus you can't google experience)
- So you can further understand home care fundamentals which is essential for running and operating your business
- Allows you to develop professional policies and procedures to prevent future lawsuits and agency citations
- Receive guidance from an expert Home Care Consultant, and not by imposters who have no real consulting experience and credentials
- Get training from our Consultants who are Registered Nurses with master's level training and have started, operated, and gone through this process several times
- Get a bundle deal and value for your money as a startup small business owner
- Get entrepreneur support group (entrepreneurship requires continuing education and ongoing support to be successful)
- Be accountable launch your home care business in 30 days and stop the procrastination, headaches and uncertainties.
How Does The Program Work?
- All program students will receive a program curriculum
- Each week for four weeks you will be delivered a module(s) via video (please see modules above for topic selection)
- You will receive assignments, templates, and worksheets
- You will receive a complete non-medical/personal care policy and procedure template, and guidance to your state specific rules
- You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during our weekly meetings, and or email to our Consultants for 4 weeks
- You will have access to our preferred network of small busienss vendors that will help you with your business needs.
- You will have access to the videos modules for 30 days after the program. All worksheets and templates are yours to keep!
How Much Does This Cost?
This comprehensive program is only $1545 for a short time only and includes everything listed above.
Enrollment is on an ongoing basis every Monday BUT Slots are Limited -
Program Policy-Each participant should plan to spend 6-10 hours a week in learning time. All participants will receive instructions on the program at least one day before course launch. Course starts every Monday.This is an online program. You must have online access, ability to use/view videos, submit information electronically, access to emails and phone. This program is completely online and includes video modules,templates, home work, and weekly coaching calls. All learning can be done at your own pace during the 4 weeks of the course with the exception of the coaching call which must be booked using our online system. We recommend staying within the assignment for the week in order to get the best results. All participants who have paid in full at time of order or by week four of the program will have access to all videos, and content provided with the program for unlimited access. We observe all public holidays.Emmanuel Consulting Agency Inc prohibits sharing of content with anyone who has not registered for the course. Any violation of this will be subject to further litigation as all information is copyright.
Payment Policy-Upon payment each participant will receive a confirmation email confirming your transaction. Since this is a self pace program there are no refunds or makeups. Please note if you chose an install plan Emmanuel Consulting Agency reserves the right to stop the delivering of course materials and cease participation in the program until payments are received. If full payment remains unpaid by the end of the program (4 weeks) the agency has the right to cancel program and any funds that have been paid will not be returned.
Guarantee Policy- We strive to provide quality of service therefore we assist you in ensuring that your agency gets licensed within our scope. We guarantee! Please note this course does not guarantee approval by your states regulatory body. It is up to each individual state to license each entity. Our scope is to prepare you per your states guidelines to submit to your state and give you the tools and support you need to start a successful business.
Exclusions- US Virgin Islands, Hawaii, Puerto Rico. New York State is also excluded currently due to moratorium placed by state. Program is geared toward United States non-medical/medical personal care agencies for personal/companion care only. Please note this is not a Home Health Agency Program. Other exclusions (many states require agency owner and other personnel to undergo comprehensive background check). For Nurses, ancillary medical staff only (must meet income and allied health support staff requirement.
Ready to Enroll?
- Novice Self Pace$1,545$1,5450$0